Monday, December 29, 2008

Tis the Season


Tis the season for school Christmas programs with visits from Santa:















Tis the season for birthdays. In my family, just in December, birthdays include me, my mom (she turned 60 this year) my nephews Clayton and Frankie, and Alex. And just added to that December birthday count: new twin nieces, Erica and Elizabeth. These are my mom's grandkids singing at her birthday party.



Tis the season for big family get-togethers that include good food and good talent.















Tis the season for snow days, although where we live that is rather unseasonable. There was just enough snow for it to be fabulously fun and to make a few snowpeople. That really is almost a once in a lifetime memory.
















Tis the season for the magic and joy that Santa can bring into a child's life.





I love this season!

3 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

December is a busy month for you guys huh? At least it's the fun kind of busy! Santa and Mrs.Claus at the preschool party look very convincing! Happy Holidays!

The Zoo Keeper said...

We need to have Christmas again around Feb. I might be ready for it by then!! Its a GREAT time of the year!!

Kelsey said...

I love your blog. Sorry it's taken me so long to get with the swing of things. It has been fun to read your blog and see your little family! Love your cous Kelsey