Sunday, December 14, 2008

Don We Now Our Gay Apparel

I love dressing up. Fortunately for me, my husband works for a company that has a formal party every year. The annual Discount Tire Company Party was last night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. For a bunch of tire guys, they really go all out for these annual parties. I found a great dress for this year's party: plum colored, mermaid style, slightly rouched and beaded in the middle. I love feeling like a princess! The party was fantastic! Excellent food, a surprise proposal (almost any proposal brings a tear to my eye), dancing with my husband (that's an annual event as well), and the company put us up in the hotel for the night! That's really livin' the high life! Also, I just have to say that Alex really cleans up well.
Here's a better look at the dress.


Alex and Carmen with Bruce Halle, founder and CEO of Discount Tire

7 comments:

Jessieksj said...

Look at you Hottie!!

Rebecca and Co. said...

Holy beautifulness!!! I lOVE the plum color on you!!! You both look awesome.

Aranne and Dan said...

You both look great and what a fun night. Glad you are able to enjoy yourselves and have a special night together!

The Hardy's said...

You are beautiful! I would LOVE to go anywhere that I can really get dressed up for. I sometimes wonder if I just went out and bought a fancy dress, maybe Rex would find somewhere for us to go. I'm glad you had your 'princess' moment.

A New Decade of Health said...

So nice. I can't remember the last time I got to dress up! Maybe our class reunion? Anyway, you look great and a night out with hubby is always nice.

Jess said...

Wow, you guys really look great! I love that you got to dress up.

jessenpetty said...

Very beautiful! You both look so good! What a fun night! I also love proposals, (Except for my own!) they are soo sweet! Glad you guys had a good time!
Shannon