Monday, January 18, 2010

Fun in the Snow

 

On Dec. 28 (Alex's birthday) we headed up to Mt. Charleston for some sledding and snow play. It was super fun! We borrowed sleds from my sister and also snow pants and boots. Luke felt like he was flying in a ship. The first thing Lacey did was make snow angels. I'm not quite sure how she knew how to do that since she has never been to the snowy mountains before, but she did it like a pro. We got there about 10:30 in the morning and left at about 12:30 which was perfect because it was way more crowded when we left. Also we learned that if you leave your sleds at the bottom of a hill without propping them up against a tree, they will get swiped. :(
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun! I'm jealous that you got to go back to Vegas weather after the fun.

Rebecca and Co. said...

You figured out how to post pictures! Good for you!

I need to get myself up to Mt. Charleston--that looks really fun. I guess making snow angels is instinctive to little girls!

susan said...

I love that Lacey can make snow angels she is such a girly girl. What a fun day in the snow.

susan said...

You should write STOLEN FROM THE PENDLETONS or in this case EDWARDS on the sleds. People will notice.