Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby Update

I'm almost 24 weeks along-that's six months. I feel good except that I get super tired at night. If I ever try to watch a TV show after 10:00 p.m. I usually wake up at midnight on the couch and realize that I have completely missed whatever it was that I wanted to watch. As for the sex of the baby: we've decided not to find out. In one ultrasound the baby's legs were crossed at the ankles. The technician said it would be hard to see even if we did want to find out. Some have asked if I feel like it's one way or another. With the boys I remember having heartburn a lot, but not so much with Lacey. But with Lacey I had acne, and not so much with the boys. I haven't really had heartburn or acne with this one so it's really going to be a surprise.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

It's great to hear your updates. One of these days I'll do more than just read everyone else's updates (and post some of my own!).

Lori said...

Glad to hear all is going well. I'm impressed that you are not finding out, I don't have the patience. You should add the gender poll to the blog, then we could all vote on what we think the sex will be. Any names yet?

Natalie said...

Hi Carmen, I just wanted to leave you a note inviting you to a Craft Boutique I'm having this Saturday. Check out my blog for more info. http://handbagsbynatalie.blogspot.com