Monday, September 29, 2008

Hot Rods



Going to a car show would have never crossed my mind, nor would it have crossed Alex's mind except that one of the guys who works with him restores old cars on the side and told him to check it out. So we took the kids to Water Street and braved through the mob of people and classic cars to see what his friend does when he's not working on tires. Alex's friend said that when there's a car show he only gets about three hours sleep a night for two or three days because of all the work that goes into the cars. The boys liked the old cars and thought it was a treat to get in a '57 Chevy and pretend to drive.

1 comment:

KG said...

Hi Carmen!!! Thanks for saying hi when you hopped over to my blog! It's so fun to see your little family! Very cute kids! I love having Yvonne in my ward! She has been so nice to my family and I! We even play bunco together. I don't know your other friend yet. Our ward is pretty big...even since the split. I'll work on Yvonne starting a blog! Take care!:-)