Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Great Eights

This tag has been going around for a while, and while others have said, "Answer this if you want," I was specifically tagged by Becky. I actually liked being tagged, so here are the Great Eights:

Favorite Shows (I'm going old school on this one)

Solid Gold
Fame
Laverne and Shirley
Facts of Life
The Cosby Show
Happy Days
Different Strokes
Smurfs

Favorite Restaurants

P.F. Changs
Applebees
Olive Garden
Wendy's
Baja Fresh
Tropical Smoothie
Carrabbas
IHOP

Things that Happened Yesterday

I substituted at Green Valley High School
Went grocery shopping at Super Wal-mart
Picked up the kids at Grandma Sharon's
Made Taco Soup for dinner
Watched the presidential debate
Put Lacey to bed early
Went to the gym
Fell asleep on the couch

Things I Look Forward To

Going to Polar Express in AZ
Smoking my brother Aaron in the Hafen Turkey Trot (again!)
Being Princess Leia for Halloween
Trick or Treating
Getting the kids' Halloween Costumes
The holiday season
The presidential election being over
Getting a new family picture taken

Things I Love About Fall

Changing leaf colors
Making my favorite pumpkin pie cake
Thanksgiving
Fall sales
New clothes for me and the kids
Twilight walks
Cool weather
College Football

Wish List

New flooring
To lose 15 pounds by my birthday
A new house-preferably in the same neighborhood as Rebecca Jones
The kids to go to sleep in their own beds
A mom's day off once a week
A pedicure
A facial
To eat chocolate and not gain weight

Okay I am tagging Jason and/or Mandy, Lori and/or Earl, Tammy and/or Greg.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Smurfs? Seriously?

A New Decade of Health said...

See, tagging is fun. By the way, Michael says you suggested he ask me out but he actually took the initiative! Anyway, thanks!

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

You sure did old school on your tv show pics! Tags are fun to read! Hope you do get a house in Rebecca's neighborhood, it's posh!