Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Where Did My Baby Go?


Every once in a while I'll look at one of the kids and think "How did you get to be four all of a sudden?" or "Where did you come from, two year old?" But when I put pigtails in Lacey's hair, instantly she looks like a little girl instead of a baby. She is growing so fast. At her 18 month appointment, she had grown almost three inches, putting her in the 90th percentile for her age. She's talking more and more and I think I might get rid of her paci at the same time as Luke's (maybe even before Luke's because she keeps biting through the pacifiers.) I just want to squish her and make her stay little.

2 comments:

A New Decade of Health said...

It is so hard to see our babies get bigger! I think it's harder for my kids to have birthdays than me. But it's so great to have them learning and experiencing new things!

Aranne and Dan said...

She is so cute Carmen... they all are actually. I found you from Kim Hardy! Stop by and check us out too!