Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Seventh Heaven

 

Our seventh anniversary was August 30. Lucky for us it was the same weekend as the Discount Tire Sweetheart Weekend. Every year Discount Tire sends the managers and their wives on a weekend retreat. This year it was at the local Marriot Resort. (If had been out of town I would not have been able to go because I am so uncomfortable being almost nine months pregnant, I can't sit in a car too long.)The Marriot of course is very nice, but the first night we went to a private bowling party at the Red Rock Station. We bowled, had pizza, and I even serenaded Alex with a karaoke version of "Baby, Baby." And for the record, I beat Alex on the second round of bowling. On day two we both went to the spa and got massages. Mine was a pregnancy massage which, hallelujah, fixed my sciatic pain. Later that day we had to go to the title company and sign our closing papers for our new house. That evening we were treated to a nice dinner at one of the steak house. So thank-you again Discount Tire for a great weekend. And thank you Alex for seven great years of marriage. I love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: