Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party-Discount Tire Style


Every Halloween Alex's boss hosts a costume party at his house. Last year we went as the Princess and the Frog (side note: I made Alex's costume out of a green hoodie, white flannel for the belly and ping pong balls for eyes. He got made fun of so bad! So I will not be attempting homemade costumes again.) I think our Princess Leia and Obi-Wan Kenobi costumes were the best I've ever had. Other costumes at the party included Edward Scissorhands, Lucky the Leprechaun, Thing One and Thing Two, Blind Referee, Missionary and Polygamist Wife (wrong on so many levels), Flapper Girl and Gangster, and many other crazy and creative costumes. I thought we should have won for best couple, but that went to Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. I'm already thinking of what we can be for next year!

5 comments:

susan said...

Did Alex go to the party even after the crash and riding 110 miles what a guy. Costumes are great

A New Decade of Health said...

Sounds like fun! I'm always so worried about my kids costumes, I can't even remember the last time Michael and I dressed up!

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

I am very impressed with you two for dressing up, it doesn't seem like Alex's thing. And for the record I would of voted you 2 best couple costumes!!!

Lori said...

Nice costumes! You guys should have won an award or something. You make a great princess Leia.

Jess said...

Of course we can do a trade. I love to dress up!