Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to Preschool




Today was Lance's first day back to preschool; Junior Junction is the name, hence the caboose in front of the school. This is his second year of preschool, but I still got choked up when I said goodbye. He goes Tuesday and Thursday mornings. This is what he said about school today, "It was great. I had fun. I like all the new students." I wanted to get a picture of Lance with his teacher, but two little girls were having a total meltdown and the teachers had to intervene.
















P.S.-This is what Lance did during a brief thundershower yesterday. Hilarious!

3 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

I think it's a little hard to send kids to school no matter the age, I probably still bawl when they go to highschool and college. Looks like Lance handles it just fine though!

Rebecca and Co. said...

He looks so confident and ready to take on the world.

P.S. I'm going to call you later re: my extreme lameness this morning.

susan said...

Lance it sounds like you had a very good first day of Pre school. It is always hard to send your kids off to any where hense my tearing up every time I think of Brandon and Cara leaving. Glad Lance's day was fun. Also the umbrella is funny.