Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hafen Reunion Game Show Extravaganza











When the Hafens have a family reunion there has to be a game show. We have played Family Feud, Jeopardy, The Price is Right, and just yesterday, Wheel of Fortune. Every year I wonder how anyone can top that year's game show, and each time it gets more elaborate. Thanks Uncle Brad and Aunt Miya for providing the fun at this year's family reunion





Lots of cousins to play with!


My Grandpa Hafen is almost 90. I hope my children know how "great" he is!

10 comments:

*CaRoLyN* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*CaRoLyN* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca and Co. said...

Holy cow, that looks fun!!! That a total benefit of being from a big family. My family reunions could probably support a game like Go Fish. j/k

The picture of you at the top is adorable. You are such a cutie!

Aranne and Dan said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. we had a big family reunion once with Dan's family in Utah and it was a blast. Hopefully one day we will be the grandma and grandpa of a big family and be able to have our own reunion!

A New Decade of Health said...

Family reunions are super fun and sounds like your family knows how to have fun! Our family is getting so big that we'll have to have our own reunion soon.

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

Sounds like it was fun! You'll have to tell me all about it! The picture with grandpa is such a keeper!

Jess said...

Cute blog Carmen. Unrelated...the recipe share was fun tonight! See you tomorrow at choir.

Tammy said...

Looks totally fun. How great to live so close to so much family. I love game shows!

Stjerne said...

You seriously have the funnest family. I am so jealous. I miss you guys. I love the blog, by the way.

susan said...

The picture with Grampa Hafen turned out great!