Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Fun at the Fair




Friday night we went to the little carnival at Sunset Station. We went last year and the kids had a great time. It's always fun for me to see the kids having fun. Lance tried out the bungee trampoline, and I thought he would be scared jumping so high, but he loved it. Luke also showed his bravery by climbing by himself to the top of the big blow up slide. Alex encouraged Luke the whole time, but Luke made it and had fun sliding down about 20 feet.

All the kids loved riding on the car ride. I will say that Lacey was not having a good time at the end. She didn't like hay getting in her shoes and she wanted to go on the slide and trampoline like her brothers and I wouldn't let her. And she was hungry. So by the time we left she was pretty grouchy. Despite that, I think that we will make this event a tradition.

2 comments:

susan said...

Traditions are fun and they make good memories

Colingwood said...

I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? Lance Fair