Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lacey's 2nd birthday


Lacey turned two on February 12. We had a little birthday party for her at Grandma Sharon's house that evening. The whole day I was trying to teach her to hold up two fingers when I asked her how old she was. She could finally say "Two!" and hold up two hands. Close enough! She also sings happy birthday like this: "Happy Bir-day, Sacey!" She's undeniably cute! She got some new clothes, a cute purse and a stuffed poodle.


To continue the birthday festivities, on Friday, Feb. 13 we went to Grandma Susan's for a cousins' birthday party. Lacey's cousins Scott and Ashton also have February birthdays. She got a new baby doll, My Little Pony, necklace, bling phone, a new book and new clothes.(Thanks everybody!)


How did my baby girl grow up so fast! I just want to squeeze her and make her stay little. Her happy personality brings joy to our home.

No comments: