Thursday, February 26, 2009

Family Filled Sunday


It's not unusual for Sundays to be family days. We often have dinner with the whole family on Sundays. However, Sunday, February 15, was a day filled with a variety of family activities. First, my brother blessed his twin baby girls in church. In the afternoon we had family dinner. After that my niece Ashton was baptized and confirmed. After that my brother Austin had his Eagle Scout Court of Honor. Of all my brothers, that is just the second Court of Honor I have been to, and all seven of my brothers have earned their Eagle Scout. What added to the excitement was that our whole family was there, even my brother Brandon and his wife Cara who live in Idaho, and also Grandma Haynes was able to come down from Utah for the weekend. It was a busy but wonderful weekend.

No comments: