Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Life in Six Words

I recently read in a magazine about summing up your life in just six words. Here's what my life is:
Smart girl. College. Teaching. Wife. Mother.
That's quite broad, but I could break it down into years.
1996
Graduating college. Not married. Plan B?
1998
Tall red-head. He's not my type.
1999
Yes, yes I do like him.
1999-2001
He loves me. . . or maybe not.
2001
Just bought a brand new house.
2002
Married for time and eternity-finally.
2007
Three kids in three years. Yikes!
2009
New house. New baby. Crazy time.
2012
All my dreams have come true.

1 comment:

Rebecca and Co. said...

Six words can say so much!

(That was 6 words, btw. Haha.)

It's amazing to look back on all that's happened in our lives and realize that our stories have many chapters yet to come.