Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Easter

This year's Easter festivities began on the Friday night before Easter. We joined the extended family for a flashlight egg hunt at my brother Aaron's house. The kids loved using their flashlights to hunt for eggs.

Easter morning Lance was the first one awake and he went right outside to where he had left his Easter basket, but it was not there. I told him that the Easter Bunny had brought it inside because it was too windy and he didn't want the baskets to blow away. Actually one did blow away, but good thing the Bunny had an extra. (Below: Lia is sad because her sister stuck stickers all over her.)


I have to say that I enjoyed having Easter the same weekend as General Conference. I also am on the lookout for ways to make Easter more meaningful; so if anyone has any great ideas, send them my way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: