Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BTW HBDTY


It was my birthday yesterday. I didn't really think about it because I am so consumed with my baby and three other children. But I do appreciate the people who called me or came over or sent cards. It's nice that others are thinking about me when I can't think about myself (that made sense to me even if it doesn't make sense to any one else). This past year has been very eventful for me; selling a house, moving out, buying a new house and moving in, my oldest child starting kindergarten, having my fourth baby. And those are just the big things.But I have to say that in this time of economic strife and uncertainty, we have been extremely blessed in all aspects of our lives. Hopefully this coming year will be as good as this last.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday!, hope it was a good one. I was hoping you would post soon, since you are not on facebook. The new baby is a cutie. Are you adjusting to mothering 4 little ones? Be sure to get some "me" time in. Email me your new address, so I can send a Christmas card, lristevens@yahoo.com.